Possum Merino Wool Boot Socks
$10 shipping. Free shipping over $50. Arrives 3-8 days.
$10 shipping. Free shipping over $50. Arrives 3-8 days. Free returns for 30 days.
These Possum Merino Boot Socks are some of the most soft and lightweight socks on the market for active outdoors-people. Made from a unique blend of New Zealand Possum Merino wool, these boot socks will protect your shins, wick moisture away from the skin and keep your feet luxuriously comfortable. Other features include a non-restrictive cuff, energy bands for superior flexibility, ankle and arch support and a snug fitting, reinforced heel and toe for chafe-free comfort and durability. Ideal for trekking, hiking, tramping or hunting adventures. It’s also a great comfort sock for lounging around the house.
Made in New Zealand. Made to last.
Check sizing guide. These are New Zealand sizes. These are a thick sock so size accordingly.
Get into a pair of these Possum Merino Boot Socks on your next adventure for the comfort and warmth of possum/Merino wool blend against your skin and shin protection lined with possum fur for even greater comfort. Other features include a non-restrictive cuff, energy bands for superior flexibility, ankle and arch support and a snug fitting, reinforced heel and toe for chafe-free comfort and durability. Ideal for trekking, hiking, tramping or hunting adventures. It's also a great comfort sock for lounging around the house.
- Great trekking, tramping, hiking, work or hunting sock
- Energy bands highlight superior flexibility with every step to reduce fatigue
- Possum/Merino wool lined inner construction for greater comfort, well being and warmth
- Nylon/LYCRA mid layer to keep natural fibres next to your skin for greater comfort
- Shin protection with a Merino wool outer for greater protection and durability and a possum-lined inner for greater next-to-skin comfort
- Non-restrictive comfort cuff
- Terry loop pile foot to catch and retain the body heat escaping from your body
- Reinforced high heel and toe region for durability
- Specially designed heel and toe, eliminating any bulky fabric around the toe and heel areas resulting in a snug fitting heel and toe area
- Flat concealed toe seam for anti-chafe comfort
- Elasticated ankle and arch supports
- 2 year Guarantee
This is a thicker sock to cushion you in your boots or shoes. Size accordingly.
Made from - 50% Merino wool, 40% possum fur, 10% nylon/LYCRA
Care instructions for Possum Wool Socks
- Machine wash cold
- Wash and dry inside out-of-stock
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not tumble dry
NZ Small 3-5, NZ Medium 6-10, NZ Large 11-13
|New Zealand Size||US Men's Size||US Women's Size|
|NZ Small 3-5||2.5-6||3-6.5|
|NZ Medium 6-10||6.5-10.5||7-10.5|
|NZ Large 11-13||11-13.5||11-12|
Jan V., Seattle WA –
Great snuggy socks made of possum wool, so not itchy on my skin! Good for hiking boots and sneakers, form fitting to my feet! Looking forward to wearing this winter here in Seattle,WA USA when its rainy and cold! Comfort says it all!
Jan V. Seattle WA
Arnie M., Bothell WA –
These are sturdy, well made socks. should last for years of hiking in all kinds weather. Cotton socks don’t keep my feet warm or dry, these possum wool ones do! ( Guess possums keep warm with their “wool” having never thought about it before.) The socks are soft yet “dense” more like boiled wool so keeps warm in and wet out! Love them in my barn boots for outside activities and inside for keeping warm on cold floors!
Nancie C. Seattle, WA –
These socks are very warm! They are a hoot too! Being from possum wool. A great gift for Christmas.
Chel G. Richmond, VA –
These socks are great. Soft, but strong. I find many wool socks, and clothing, to be a tad scratchy, but not these. The socks have a nice smooth touch all over without that dreaded stiff heel pocket many active-wear socks have. They have a nice thickness to them with just the right amount of cushion, but not so much that your shoes feel tight like other winter/trekking socks. Even on the longest days, they wear well and don’t start slipping. The best part is they keep my feet warm! I’ve laundered them several times and they look and feel like new with no colour fading or shrinkage.
Chris W. Santa Rosa, CA –
I love my possum wool socks. They are comfortable, warm and well made. On the really cold days my possum wool socks are my go to pair. These socks don’t lose there shape and are easy to care for.